JVC's JBJ 12 "Budget" Build

rattyE36

bro, you need to clean the glass before you are snapping pics...i cant get past the dry salt drips! (PS everyone i'm not being an internet forum dick, we are friends in real life)!

looks good though. glad you got rid of the giant shelf...i just think you now need more rock...

JVC

I snapped that like a second after I finished scaping. Not totally worried about it, cell phone pictures regardless.

JVC

Update!

Picked up a nice hammer from Jamie and a nice GSP from Cola Addict.

And I also picked up a Six Line Wrasse from MCF.

Pretty hard to get a good picture of a moving fish but i'm working on it!

-John

JVC

Picked up some stuff from Jamie last night, the tank is looking a lot more full and I'm really digging it! I got some zoas, a small piece of pulsing xenia, a few small red mushrooms and from MCF I have gotten a yellow watchman goby, and a ricordea mushroom from their sale.

Catran

Very cool looking tank! It's hard to believe it's only 12 gallons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JVC

Got bored so I snapped a few more pics. Moved some stuff around, picked up an Acan frag from MCF and also got a green toadstool leather.

this is the sweet combo rock I got from Jamie!

finger and gsp

acan, red mushroom and christmas tree favia

hammer still rockin away!

JVC

And some cell phone pics of what I picked up today and last week, two more ricordias and a small frogspawn (small is key) and last week I got a green toadstool also which you can see all closed up in the background of some of the previous pictures.

leathers

some new ricordias

Pulsing Xenia

tiny frogspawn

JVC

Updated pic of Ricordea Garden

Cell phone FTS

New Zoa Rock

and some loose small colonies of zoas that I got at MCF

JVC

Since people don't like commenting on my build thread... I'm gonna keep posting pics. haha

Got some more Rics from MCF. All but the orange one are going in my tank, the orange one and the small hammer behind it are going to Brad (rattye36)

also picked up a cleaner shrimp last week.