Kerber13's 120 gal upgrade

kerber13

hahaha i got the smart phone you bring the polarized sunglasses...and i dont watch baseball a lot so shouldn't be a problem

kerber13

that sucks i finished 2 weeks ago.. i can work on the tank from 12 to whenever on wednesday and fridays through sunday... not monday tuesday, or thursday because of football.. good luck on finals ok so ill have a good amt of $$$ left after the buy of the tank so if you can hold the lights i can buy baffles, skimmers, mp-40, etc etc...then lights...or i can hold them and ill pay you...there's a lot we need to do...glad i have some buddies to help

PS we need somewhere to throw a 5 gallon bucket for an ATO

Mr.Ghostly

that sucks i finished 2 weeks ago.. i can work on the tank from 12 to whenever on wednesday and fridays through sunday... not monday tuesday, or thursday because of football.. good luck on finals ok so ill have a good amt of $$$ left after the buy of the tank so if you can hold the lights i can buy baffles, skimmers, mp-40, etc etc...then lights...or i can hold them and ill pay you...there's a lot we need to do...glad i have some buddies to help

PS we need somewhere to throw a 5 gallon bucket for an ATO
Need any help let me know I'm sure you will just moving it

Funlad3

Tank, glass baffel/panels, aquarium safe silicone, high resistance to hallucinogenic fumes. Or not. :D

kerber13

hey its fun getting high its even more fun getting high w/ friends xD just kidding....the silicone and baffles wont be too pricey

kerber13

Ok so the dimensions fit that of a 120 and she said it does not leak, although she Offered a leak test. Whattya think should I have her do it? Other than that I just wait till Sunday to pick up my new monster baby :p

Mr.Ghostly

Ok so the dimensions fit that of a 120 and she said it does not leak, although she Offered a leak test. Whattya think should I have her do it? Other than that I just wait till Sunday to pick up my new monster baby :p
Do a leak test to make sure better be safe than sorry

kerber13

Do a leak test to make sure better be safe than sorry
That's what I was thinking too. I'm ver y excited for this. I figured out its like a dollar per gallon haha it's crazy

PS actually not even cause it comes with a stand. I'm feeling like I'm getting the best deal here :p