New build 120g acrylic..

Rcunning8

Premium member
Damn dude I need a nice camera, any suggestions I have no idea where to start, would 400 be enough to get somthing nice to take good pics of my corals and filter out the blues but still have good colors like your pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Damn dude I need a nice camera, any suggestions I have no idea where to start, would 400 be enough to get somthing nice to take good pics of my corals and filter out the blues but still have good colors like your pics?

You could do a micro 4:3 camera like a Panasonic LUMIX for that price. You can still get a large variety of lenses just like a full size DSLR. Plus, the 4:3 cameras are so small that you can get more use out of them. I was reluctant to take my cannon out when I had one because it was so big. The 4:3 cameras perform similarly to the full size DSLRs.

Rcampos89

I think that's definitely enough I know my friend got a good deal at Costco for a rebel t3. I was lucky I traded some stuff for my rebel t5. Right now I'm looking for a good lense. 100mm it's what i have my eye on.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
"The results are in! And when it comes to this baby Jawbreaker.........YOU are the father!"

Not sure why Maury Povich came to mind when I saw your post.

Rcampos89

Hey guys today I decided to head to Reef Geeks after work they had a killer shipment on sps and prices were insane. So I hung out with the guys for a bit over there. Here are the gems I picked up.

"Mork and Mindy" I decided to name !

Been slacking lately it'll try to snap some more pictures soon. ?️

Last edited:

Rcunning8

Premium member
Wow man nice pick ups! Still can't believe I have yet to make it to that spot! Did u leave any for me to check out on Monday?!

Rcampos89

Wow man nice pick ups! Still can't believe I have yet to make it to that spot! Did u leave any for me to check out on Monday?!

Lol they have a lot man definitely make your way down there.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey guys today I decided to head to Reef Geeks after work they had a killer shipment on sps and prices were insane. So I hung out with the guys for a bit over there. Here are the gems I picked up.

Been slacking lately it'll try to snap some more pictures soon. ?️

If u dont mind me asking about how much was mini colonies like those ? There r really nice look like they have great potential

Rcampos89

If u dont mind me asking about how much was mini colonies like those ? There r really nice look like they have great potential
He has good deals right now if you want head that way still has a bunch.

Last edited:

ninjamyst

Premium member
have you had stuff from them long term? i always read maricultured acros color never stays the way you first get them.

Rcampos89

have you had stuff from them long term? i always read maricultured acros color never stays the way you first get them.
First time sps but i bought a few hammer and chalices from them and color has got better in my tank from when I bought. So it'll have to wait and see.

Rcampos89

Why 4 weeks? Oh the colonies? Small frags are not from reef geeks been in my tanks for months.

IG: [MENTION=363]Reef[/MENTION]_caviar