New build 120g acrylic..

Rcampos89

Dead Acro I picked up a few weeks ago from Dave at Aquapros its encrusting on rock.

Tri color Valida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rcampos89

Since I don't own a rainbow chalice this one is my favorite! JF MyMiami

Last edited:

Rcampos89

So today I started work late(7pm shift) and I got to see one of my bounces fully open. From 4pm until about 6pm is when it's fully open with the white lights and all. I couldn't believe how big the bubbles were! Picture can't really capture the views. lol I took a picture right before I left my house for work. I never really get to see it like that because I work, and on my off days I'm out enjoying the weather lol so when I get home it starts to close up a bit. Anyways, just though I shared this crappy iPhone pic. one of my pride and joy of my tank. : )

Last edited:

Rcampos89

A little more growth from these guys. I don't have colonies of sps I do enjoy watching them slowly grow though.

Last edited:

Rcampos89

Bored. this one is fully open. One on top was taken at night when it was closed up.

Rcampos89

Hot pink polyps.. Will get a batter pic tomorrow with whites on.

Last edited:

Rcampos89

Hey guys sorry I been off line for a few days got hurt at work the other day.

Rcampos89

How do you get that brightness under the actinics? Strictly lighting?

I have a rebel T5 and under TV it helps a lot with the brightness. You can also use a
Yellow film to help reduce the blues. I got the film on eBay.

Rcampos89

Re position the wall hammer. It's like a Mohawk about 15" long the back part extended much longer then the front, so I flipped it around and looks much better. You can see from the above full tank shot how it looked before.

Yellow with lime green reminds me of the lemon drop nem lol so I guess it'll call it lemondrop hammer.

Last edited: