Reefwise: Borb Anthias! Goldflake Angels! Ultra Wrasses!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Sorry Jeff. Walt can charm me into anything. I'm not sure on the gobies. I'll look tomorrow. If not we will get more in next week and pair them.

Jaime, I'm pretty sure we have a yellow assessor or two. I'll confirm in the mourning though.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Erik, no special hours but someone is always here. We can accommodate if you are in the area during non business hours.

Jep21

Sorry Jeff. Walt can charm me into anything. I'm not sure on the gobies. I'll look tomorrow. If not we will get more in next week and pair them.

Jaime, I'm pretty sure we have a yellow assessor or two. I'll confirm in the mourning though.
Thanks.. Let me knw if u get some today or tmmrw.. Thank u

The reefer

Thanks. Plz let me know. I will most likely b attending the holiday party so if possible I can pick one up then.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Christmas came early at Reefwise! Brian is tied up this mourning but that didn't stop me from picking up 8 boxes of Ultra Indo and Aussie Coral! Everything from the insane one-of-a-kind to the classics!

Christmas came early at Reefwise! Brian is tied up this mourning but that didn't stop me from picking up 8 boxes of Ultra Indo and Aussie Coral! Everything from the insane one-of-a-kind to the classics!
WHAT!!! I am supposed to be off this weekend from ANY reefing!! :creep:

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Hey Everyone!

I am just taking a second to point out a few fish that are available for sale. They have all gone through our quarantine process! Use your cell phone at our shop to scan the bar codes to see how long we have cared for them!

Goldflake Angel

Flagfin Angel - One of the best eaters at the shop!

Chevron Tangs

Flame Wrasse Pairs

Lineatus Wrasses

Potters Angel