Reefwise: Borb Anthias! Goldflake Angels! Ultra Wrasses!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Kameron, we have lyretail (orange) anthias that have fully gone through our quarantine process. There are also resplendents coming tomorrow.

Tomorrow we have the following gobies

Whitecap goby
Dracula goby
ORA hybrid cleaner goby
ORA shark nose gony
ORA Tiger goby

The snails and hernit crabs that you are looking for $10 for 13.

Herbie

Banned
Kameron, we have lyretail (orange) anthias that have fully gone through our quarantine process. There are also resplendents coming tomorrow.

Whitecap goby
Dracula goby
ORA hybrid cleaner goby
ORA shark nose gony
ORA Tiger goby

hope you guys are well stocked for the party. Chicagoreefers have some BUYING to do :)

Jep21

Whitecap goby
Dracula goby
ORA hybrid cleaner goby
ORA shark nose gony
ORA Tiger goby

SWEET! Dont let anyone take my ora Tiger gobys
how much are they by the way

Jep21

also save me a white cap goby pls.. i'll be there early sat or around the party time to pick them up and drop off goods for the party

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Kevin, we can order them on our next order.

Nate, we have been stocking up! Brian was even acclimating a new Aussie lps & sps coral shipment on Christmas Eve! And tomorrow's fish shipment is crazy!

Emisis

Would it be too much trouble for you if I was to bring over some WE Frags for the party early? I cannot make the occasion but would still like to give them something to raffle or do what they would like with them. 3 possibly 4 items.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Emsis, Brian said he is ok with that.

Kameron, females are $27 and males are $31. A trio (1M 2 F) is $75.

krocky12

would they breed if i got one male and one female. could i trade you aa female clown for a female anthias

would they breed if i got one male and one female. could i trade you aa female clown for a female anthias
I can almost guarentee you that they will not breed. I've never heard of them being bred in capitivity and please discuss trades and prices in PM.

Thanks everyone!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Vinnie, I sent you a pm but I now have even better news after talking to Brian. He did just move a Moorish Idol from quarantine to conditioning. The fish is eating frozen food like a champ!