Reefwise: Borb Anthias! Goldflake Angels! Ultra Wrasses!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
What's going on at Reefwise today? Any holiday specials? Thinking about stopping by.
Brian, Lots of new stuff this week! Zoas, Softies, LPS, SPS! Lots of awesome sps colonies...Aussie strawberry shortcake (colored up), Aussie Limeaide, Granulosa, Aussie Montipora, lots of mariculture colonies!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone on CR! Also a big Thank You for giving us a record breaking week of sales! We will be scrambling to add more boxes to all of next weeks orders to make sure we are loaded with nice eye candy for Saturday!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
I just added a small tomini and anemone shrimp to next weeks order!

Brian is around tomorrow by appointment....he does have to leave the shop to pick up coral though.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Yes naked clowns are coming in Thursday. Not sure on price off the top of my head but they are not as pricey as some of the other clowns. The tomini and shrimp will be there before the party but the tomini will only have a few days in quarantine.

Jep21

Yes naked clowns are coming in Thursday. Not sure on price off the top of my head but they are not as pricey as some of the other clowns. The tomini and shrimp will be there before the party but the tomini will only have a few days in quarantine.
Oh ok.. Lmk how much when u get them.. Thank u :)

madjoe

Premium member
hey any small tangs ? i need another one like the atlantic blue i bought smaller the better mine was about 1.5 inches would like another. or anything besides dory that small

krocky12

do you have any male oragne anthias or females. how much are snails and crabs. what type of gobys do you have