Refractometer GROUP BUY!

Smith11

Nice ill could pay up front, parents dont understand the hobby, but my dad is letting me get a 65 g tank 90 g system so i guess hes starting to like it.. Haha. 5 months till license and then ill be able to do this on my own so i wont have to bother you guys anymore:dance3:

HecticZ

Would I be able to PayPal one of you guys $30. Or maybe somebody on the North side, I can give you cash. I can borrow my GFs car, it would be a long bike ride lol

27 for refractomer
3 for gas

JVC

Put me down for one George! If I come to your place to pick it up i'm not getting out of the car! Drive through refractometer pickup!

Jep21

Put me down for one George! If I come to your place to pick it up i'm not getting out of the car! Drive through refractometer pickup!
hey john was wondering when u go get yours can u pick up mine also and i'll pay you back and pick it up at ur place?

Catran

I definitely need one! I'm in, can I PayPal you? Whenever you get it, I can pick up on the Friday after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADGUS

Would I be able to PayPal one of you guys $30. Or maybe somebody on the North side, I can give you cash. I can borrow my GFs car, it would be a long bike ride lol

27 for refractomer
3 for gas
I'm in Elmwood Park,i can bring it back for you,anyone else that wants to do the same PM me.$3 in gas helps us both.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
LOL!! Come on.. Not for 5min :rolleyes:

Fishbeard, I can help if they want to pick up at Des Plaines or Wood Dale..

I am in for one...I could pay either at CMAS meeting Saturday, or MCF or ???? Will be up from Peoria most of the day unles my driver says we have to go home.

FishBeard

Anyone with metra passes from the city, I would be happy to meet you at Bartlett station on the Milwaukee West line for pickup.

Zyzio

im working in downtown and will pick up one for myself.
cash on pick up or i can leave money at MCF ?

FishBeard

im working in downtown and will pick up one for myself.
cash on pick up or i can leave money at MCF ?
Please do not leave money at any other vendors for this group buy, Midwest Coral Farms is not involved in this special. If you want to make arrangements with another member in the group buy and leave money with them, that would be great to get members working together to make this a success!

Bwidner

Zyzio where downtown do you work? Would you potentially be willing to pick one up for me and meet up? I work right off madison and monroe

FishBeard

UPDATE: Cash Only requirement has been lifted. I will accept Paypal payment as a Personal "Gift" ONLY so no fees will be charged to the payments. If you can NOT paypal to reserve your refractometer, you MUST arrange pre-payment in cash before the deadline for the order. I hope this option is more accomodating for everyone that wants to participate.