Refractometer GROUP BUY!

youngreef

How can you add me in? and anyone from downtown chicago can pick one up for me please?
please let me know
thanks
I'm in for one.

FishBeard

I have cash, who should I pay? and how? I'm working in downtown Chicago.
You can PayPal if you like, you should have received pm with PayPal email and payment instructions. Otherwise maybe find another member that can PayPal and give them your cash to pay for both of you.

FishBeard

when is it available may i ask? I'm going to MCF tomorrow?
Deadline is Tuesday 31st, but I may push that forward based on participants and when all the money comes in. All the info is in the first post of this thread except for the PayPal email that will be PMed to new participants.

Bwidner

Bwidner I'm working on 5 S Wabash (Madison & Wabash) and sure I can pick one for u
Awesome, I will pm you so once you pick it up we can figure out me picking it up from you.

Fishbeard put me down for one with Zyzio picking it up. Whats the info for the paypal gift pre payment? Ill pay that way.

FishBeard

Bumping this back up! Not seeing much more activity, if more members want to get their payments in sooner, we can bump the deadline up and get these sooner.

SkullV

Bumping this back up! Not seeing much more activity, if more members want to get their payments in sooner, we can bump the deadline up and get these sooner.
Just do it, anyone who has committed can pay for it now I'm sure. Deadline Sunday for shipping Monday?

FishBeard

Just do it, anyone who has committed can pay for it now I'm sure. Deadline Sunday for shipping Monday?
As soon as everyone already on the list is pre-paid, I will give one last shout out for last-minute participants. The sooner we get all the money in, the sooner I will place the order!