Refractometer GROUP BUY!

FishBeard

Thanks to Jeremy @ Premium Aquatics, I am pleased to announce that NOW is the time to pick up that fancy refractometer you have all been holding off buying!

Premium Aquatics Refractometer
Code: REFRACT-PA-K
Regular Price: $39.99 (+shipping)

Special! Now comes with a FREE bottle of Salinity fluid!

Premium Aquatics RHS-10ATC Salinity Refractometer

Used for Reef Tank Aquariums, Marine Habitats, Aquaculture and Environmental Experts!

Product Specs
* Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity
* Accuracy: +/- 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design made of durable Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic, 3-Year Warranty
* Included are: A Gray plastic hard case, a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, cotton wiping cloth and a Users Guide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Premium Aquatics RHS-10ATC dual scale portable Salinity Refractometer in a Gray hard case. The RHS series of portable refractometers is designed to measure the salinity of sea water and saline solutions of similar concentration. One scale checks the Salinity levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 (+/- 0.001 accuracy). Both enable the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids.
Hydrometers are nice, but they can be inaccurate, especially over time. The RHS-10ATC is designed to be very accurate to protect your investments!

The unit comes with the "ATC" suffix which is equipped with "Automatic Temperature Compensation" for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). The ambient temp range for ATC is 50-86'F (10-30'C). If the temp is outside the range (warmer for example), the readings will become gradually inaccurate the further the temp is away from the 50-86'F range.

For ALL members that participate in this GROUP BUY,
the cost of each Refractometer will be ONLY $27.00*

Please post on this thread if you wish to participate and the quantity you would like to order.

Group Buy is now CLOSED

*Cost is based on single shipping address, participants must make arrangements to pickup in Streamwood, IL.
Cash OR Paypal "Gift" pre-payment is REQUIRED before deadline of group buy.
Additional pickup locations may be added based on total participants in the group buy.

List of participants:
1) Crooks - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
2) Cubbies - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
3) BADGUS - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
4) Ryanjan11 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
5) Javiersito91 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
6) HecticZ - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
7) 1990JPYP - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
8) Smith11 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
9) rattyE36 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
10) chicagophil - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
11) jeppun21 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
12) Catran - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
13) newreefer2 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
14) Zyzio - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
15) SkullV - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
16) youngreef - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
17) Bwidner - 1 - - PAID - Picked Up
18) TherioReef - 1 - PAID - Picked up
19) Bartek101 - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
20) BradB - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
21) Tbonekilla - 1 - PAID - Picked Up
22) the reefer - 1 - PAID - Picked Up

HecticZ

I am in for one, but only if you can hold onto it for me. As I am going on Vacation and Leave Feb 3rd and return Feb 25th.

If thats ok then I am In like Donkey Kong

koreandrama

whats the benefits of having refractometer?
It helps read the salinity levels. It is far more accurate than a hydrometer and it beats driving somewhere to check it. If you mix water or when acclimating you want to match salinity hence acclimation. A refractometer is an easy way to keep in check.

FishBeard

I just noticed this thread doesn't show up correctly in tapatalk. If you are on a mobile device, please come back to this page from a PC to see all the information about the group buy. Sorry for any confusion for mobile users!

Mikej714

Ohhh poopy !! I just bought one from Mario like 2 weeks ago. I thought this deal was dead :( Thanks for the oppotunity tho !!

FishBeard

Oh thats to far sorry
Make a day of it to visit the LFS in the area and save a ton on the refractometer! Like Jeremy said, your looking at almost $50 shipped for one if you ordered it on your own! It's gotta be worth saving over $20 to get in!

rattyE36

Put me down for one for sure! I was just saying yesterday that I need one! So sick of knowing that my hydrometer is an inaccurate pile of garbage!