Sawdonkey’s 210 Build #2

ultimatemj

Um, that eel is so cool!!!

And if there is a waiting list for Merlin frags, put me in the list please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartanman22

Um, that eel is so cool!!!

And if there is a waiting list for Merlin frags, put me in the list please :)

Agreed sign me up as well that things insane. Reminds me of the ARC Fireworks.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I had another one of those “why didn’t I buy this years ago” moments tonight. My fist one was with my skimmate locker I got a few months ago. Tonight, I hooked up a water saver kit on my RODI unit and......why didn’t I buy this years ago?!!!!!

It’s basically a a second RO filter that re-filters the reject water from the first RO filter. Makes water twice as fast and and rejects half as much water! My 75 gpd filter was taking four hours to fill my 25 gal ATO tank. I’m sure, just by looking at the stream coming out of the hose, I’ll better than cut that in half. Still getting 0TDS.

$50 well spent! Look at that stream!

jayjerk

Premium member
I had another one of those “why didn’t I buy this years ago” moments tonight. My fist one was with my skimmate locker I got a few months ago. Tonight, I hooked up a water saver kit on my RODI unit and......why didn’t I buy this years ago?!!!!!

It’s basically a a second RO filter that re-filters the reject water from the first RO filter. Makes water twice as fast and and rejects half as much water! My 75 gpd filter was taking four hours to fill my 25 gal ATO tank. I’m sure, just by looking at the stream coming out of the hose, I’ll better than cut that in half. Still getting 0TDS.

$50 well spent! Look at that stream!

What's up donkey. Lol... Did same thing last year. Best move ever for ro system. I'm almost 1:1 now

Sawdonkey

Premium member
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/water-saver-upgrade-kit-bulk-reef-supply.html

This does put more 'expectation' on your water pressure; it doesn't perform much better under 50psi...but at 75 to 80psi its *way* better :)
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/1-4-aquatec-8800-booster-pump-kit.html
Yep, that’s the one. I have a booster pump pushing 80 psi. Without the pump, I’m at about 38 psi.

For those with a large tank and about $200 to spare, it recommend both the booster pump and the water saver kit. Looking forward to seeing how long it takes to fill my 45 gallon Brute.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I just got into favias as well. Here are 2 of my new ones. Also have a dayglo and warpaint

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nice the one I posted is UC Fascination. I’m not sure how well these would have done in my tank in the past due to my low nutrients. Now with Milton eating 5-7 big ass shrimp each week and taking huge dumps.....that’s not a problem. I’m on biopellets, have chaeto, dosing NOPOX, and still have nitrates > 10.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Nice the one I posted is UC Fascination. I’m not sure how well these would have done in my tank in the past due to my low nutrients. Now with Milton eating 5-7 big ass shrimp each week and taking huge dumps.....that’s not a problem. I’m on biopellets, have chaeto, dosing NOPOX, and still have nitrates > 10.
Yea Shaq'eel is up to 2 krill or half a clam daily plus the load of my other fish.

Here are my red sea results don't have the higher color wheel to check what they are exactly but it's above 4

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk