Sho Tank Meet Up Poll

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DD

"Rambo"
How long will people be there? I work until 2-3 on Saturdays but am just down the street. I've never been to one and would love to meet a few people. I'll also becoming from working a farmers market so maybe I can bring a few treats or organic produce if anyone would be interested.
Traditionally people have stayed pretty late. When you get a bunch of reefers together we can't help but stay pretty late lol!

vuciouswife

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if you have to create polls within the forum.... but just a suggestion on creating polls in the future. Not sure if any of you have used Doodle.com before but I think it would be great for polls like this one where someone might be available more than one day or is available both days but prefers one over the other. You have the option to choose Yes, No, or (Yes) which stands for if need be. Just thought it might be easier to read instead of going through all the comments. Doodle.com will show which dates/times work out best for most.

I know a lot of people responded to the poll already but I created the same poll and took some of the comments to fill it in so you could see what it looks like. You can check it out here - http://doodle.com/wy94euicxhcwkwev

Just a thought... hope it helps!

Gary

Pls change mine to the 16th, I'll be in NY looking at venues for my wedding and also attending another wedding.

Gary

I agree. I might NOT be able to make it if I end up doing some firearm courses. :O We shall see!

DD

"Rambo"
One more full day to vote!

Looking forward to seeing you all again and also meeting some of you who I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting.

Get your votes in!

DD

"Rambo"
Update the first post with the time and date. Looking forward to seeing and meeting other members!

Thanks to Matt [MENTION=1489]Sho Tank[/MENTION] for hosting our meet up!

DD

"Rambo"
If you have a CR t-shirt, please wear it so we can figure out who's there with CR. If you don't happen to have one, just find someone who does and introduce yourself. I just found mine so I'll be wearing it.