Sho Tank Meet Up Poll

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I'll be deep in the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area in Montana hiking, fly fishing, and running from grizzlies.

Neebles

How long do these shindigs usually last? I probably won't be available until about 3, but would like to stop by and meet some folks.

osama

I and wife Marion will most likely make it .... Maybe Matt can expand on his design of my 500g to share with all

osama

OK where is it posted as to the day of the meet? I assume it is not tomorrow?? Pls advise and many thanks

SMACKERS4

[MENTION=2151]Irsug1[/MENTION] if you have a frag of candy apple reds can you bring it? & [MENTION=2169]osama[/MENTION] I'll take a $25 frag of the Jedi mind trick monti if you want to bring that as we'll :) what time will y'all be there!?

osama

[MENTION=2151]Irsug1[/MENTION] if you have a frag of candy apple reds can you bring it? & [MENTION=2169]osama[/MENTION] I'll take a $25 frag of the Jedi mind trick monti if you want to bring that as we'll :) what time will y'all be there!?
Zach> The $25 sold I can bring the $20 or the $75 .. I am not sure when I will be there. How do I recognize U?

SMACKERS4

Zach> The $25 sold I can bring the $20 or the $75 .. I am not sure when I will be there. How do I recognize U?
Lol, I don't know how you'll recognize me, I'll probably have on a red Oakley hat! We should wear name tags , I've been to a couple meets and didn't realize who people were until after the fact. DD had a good idea of us wearing our Chicago reefs tshirt but I don't own one :( maybe I'll just make one! Lol the $20 frag will be fine!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Let's try for a good turn out.

CR will be hosting a raffle, the more people show up, the more gifts certs to Sho will be given out.

osama

Gaging interested in coming over after going to Matt around 2:30-4:30pm to see Matt's Masterpiece 500g tank setup.
I am in Palatine about 20-25 minutes from Matt. Main intersection of Hwy 53 & Palatine Rd
Marion and I Osama will welcome U after we return from Matt's

View attachment 4443

View attachment 4444