Sho Tank Meet Up Poll

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrpark22000

Premium member
Sounds like it was a good time today, thanks all for showing up and congrats to the raffle winner. Maybe we'll plan the next one for a day that's not as nice outside :)

rako1

Premium member
Well grats to u and thanks matt I'll be picking up my new angle tomarrow or later today I see, it was nice to meet some of u guys, I wish I could have stayed longer but I was out of there at 3:00 things to do and things to see. It was fun and lots of nice stuff I'll try to post my new angle when I pick him up. Lets see what everyone snagged at shotank. Thanks again Matt

maidia

Team CR
Well grats to u and thanks matt I'll be picking up my new angle tomarrow or later today I see, it was nice to meet some of u guys, I wish I could have stayed longer but I was out of there at 3:00 things to do and things to see. It was fun and lots of nice stuff I'll try to post my new angle when I pick him up. Lets see what everyone snagged at shotank. Thanks again Matt
Mike, it's a beautiful small angel I ever seen..good catch..and hope it get along with the other angel..

CoralN00b

great clown Ira!

Thanks Dom, Mai, the CR Team and especially Matt at Sho Tank.

It was my first time there and my first CR meet. I had a great time. There was some awesome stuff. I snoozed on the bright pink yuma.

I did get a cyphastrea, two zoa plugs some turbo snails and an emerald crab that I needed. Great stuff there. Can't wait for the next one.

vuciouswife

Thanks to all involved in putting this together and to Sho Tank of course! It's a great store with a beautiful tank in the front. This was only my 2nd meetup but I really enjoy meeting new people and chatting with everyone!

We'll have to post a picture of our new red scooter fish that we bought (once we pick it up!). :)

CoralN00b

We'll have to post a picture of our new red scooter fish that we bought (once we pick it up!). :)
That little guy was so awesome! If I couldn't get it, I am glad you guys did.

if it was [MENTION=569]Jep21[/MENTION], I would have sniped it. :excitement:

CoralN00b

That little guy was so awesome! If I couldn't get it, I am glad you guys did.

if it was [MENTION=569]Jep21[/MENTION], I would have sniped it. :excitement: