SkullV's 75g FOWLR + Anemones -- Lots of Pics!

SkullV

Wow that xenia really took off! No sock?
Nope, no sock needed. Over-sized (not too big though) skimmer, lots of live rock, tons of micro fauna. They take care of all of the detritus that may makes it into the sump.

SkullV

Introducing Stryker the Spotted (Target) Mandarin -- Synchiropus picturatus. Thanks Blake and MCF!

SkullV

No problem Ted! Any luck getting the angel to eat yet?
It certainly responds to the smell of the food and nips at mysis. It nipped at some NLS pellets today as well. I gave in and fed it some live sponge today just to make sure that IP wasn't the problem. It took the sponge without hesitation. Next week is Prazi week and then it goes into the DT. Only time will tell but at least it is picking.

BlakeT

OK, progress is progress! She was accepting mysis readily before so hopefully her appetite will increase.

SkullV

Regal Update: She gets REALLY excited when I put Mysis w/garlic and selcon in, but is still only picking. Didn't pick at all on the clam i tried or the krill today.

On a happier note, my RBTA is getting used to the LEDs finally and is starting to come out longer and longer. Took this nice little spread of my Matt Crooks Snowflake Ocellaris playing in his home: