stocks!

roilciuc

Off subject, or maybe on subject, never use google finance to watch your stock price!!!! I'm a huge google fan but this morning I bought in on a stock and watched it on google finance to decide when to sell. Google was saying the stock was up 18% when in fact it dropped to 10%. So im sitting there watching it bounce from 16-18% when in fact it went to 10% Thankfully I caught the mistake at 10 before it dropped into the negatives!! Can't say I'm happy with this google finance live charts.

rockhead

Im with Scottrade and invested in 5 different stocks dealing with the canibis and have doubled my original investment.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Im with Scottrade and invested in 5 different stocks dealing with the canibis and have doubled my original investment.

or just open up a medical marijuana dispensing center , they'll be coming to a town near you ... Frankfort & Mokena are fighting them light the plaque

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I keep an account through Schwab. I don't try to pick stocks though. I just pick ETFs to stay diversified in the sectors I think will do well. I occasionally set a limit order to buy when the market goes down, but that hasn't been too often lately.

I'm getting nervous about the looming pullback. This is one of the longest run-ups in history and it can't keep going forever. I work in finance, but i'm by no means a trader.

I keep an account through Schwab. I don't try to pick stocks though. I just pick ETFs to stay diversified in the sectors I think will do well. I occasionally set a limit order to buy when the market goes down, but that hasn't been too often lately.

I'm getting nervous about the looming pullback. This is one of the longest run-ups in history and it can't keep going forever. I work in finance, but i'm by no means a trader.

She'll pull back , the BUBBLE always breaks ... Guys /stock brokers said the Dot com bubble would never break and gues what 49% drop and those peeps now are living under Obama care :)
http://www.thebubblebubble.com/dot-com-bubble/

Rich130981

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk
I love pot stocks. I'm making a killing riding the ridiculous ups selling and doing it again.

Rich130981

I like phot for the long,
brdt ride the highs,

Nvlx just hired world renowned oncologist. Made a bunch today with that news.

Cann one to watch. Sec stop trading till the ninth. Might dive but everything I read said they should recover. I originally bought at 28 sold at 62 and I'm waiting to rebuy. I think its Ar 29.

Last edited:
I love pot stocks. I'm making a killing riding the ridiculous ups selling and doing it again.

Partys over for Advanced Cannabis lot of Bag Holders walked in at $60.00 and got trapped hope they didn't buy on there margin account LOL have some buddies from the mustang car club that bought in at 2 bucks right b4 christmas . Could be a good short when SEC resumes trading . Looks like target is $8.00

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk