The reefer's deep blue build

The reefer

I know but they shoot and deal dope over there. I'll put my safety in danger one day soon and visit. I need to see this tank with my one good eye.
Lol that only happens when ur about to leave east Pilsen heights. Once u reach Pilsen hills its good. Lol!
But yea Walt once these diatoms go away come thru when u can. Right now the tank doesn't look to hot with the diatoms.

The reefer

Nice additions.
No need to worry about the diatoms, they will go away.
Thanks Jeff. I like that all the fish I have r always swimming around. And yes I know diatoms will go away after awhile but there driving me crazy lol. Ill just have to b patient.

The reefer

Just picked up sum cheato from Walt. Thanks again Walt.

I also just placed an order with reefcleaners for my cuc. Hopefully they will b in by Friday that way they can help a bit with these diatoms.

The reefer

This is my current fts.

I Still have diatoms but it is slowly going away.
Also I'm STILL awaiting my cuc from reefcleaners. I had it sent priority mail on Wednesday and they said it will b here Friday. Well I called the USPS and they said that's the package will b here till MONDAY!
I'm really worried about the snails being in a package for 5 days. I emailed reefcleaners and they are positive that the snails will b fine. I'm hoping for the best.

The reefer

Thanks Walt for reminding me.
Well not much I can update now. All my fish died 24hrs after I added the snails. It was a really bad thing to watch. And I did what I could, but my fish still died. I called and emailed with reefcleaners and he told me he doesn't cover fish and he only refunded for half of the snails I bought. It was a bad experience and I will never b buying from reefcleaners again.
As for my new fish I will start to add sum in around 3 weeks just to b in the safe side. I'm still thinking on what to add so once I know I'll post it.
Pretty much this is how my tank looks now. Still have some diatoms but they r going away.

ColaAddict

What happened. Did you add a bunch of dead snails? I read that the snails were at least 5 days in shipping? A bunch of them probably died and caused a huge ammonia spike and killed your fishes.