Tinned Reef

edin0009

Hottest shipment i have recieved till date :) cant wait to get home and put them in tank ..

Should have taken day off today ... pfft pfftt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey when are we going to see some pictures of the new stuff?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Siebo

Premium member
nothing beats the joy of getting colors back on an acro thats lost colors and stayed color less for 6 months ..

Dont ever give up .. this has been colorless for 6 months and gained its full color back in 2 weeks for reasons unknown :) still on its way back to 100% potential.

That is sweet!

tinman

Rmf psychoberry :) i wasnt able to capture even half of its beauty in the pic :)

Milk white with bluish purple tips and green, yellow, red polyps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikenh77

I vouch for tinman, picked up 2 Walt Disney frags and home wrecker frag. He threw in a mandarin orange frag because he's a cool dude. Have done and will do more business with him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Siebo

Premium member
how you been Chad [MENTION=1187]Siebo[/MENTION]
Hey bud just living the dream! You tank looks awesome! I need to swing by next time I am downtown. I need to see that boy of yours too. He is growing like a weed!

tinman

Hey bud just living the dream! You tank looks awesome! I need to swing by next time I am downtown. I need to see that boy of yours too. He is growing like a weed!
haha and causing the weed affect by not letting us sleep enough haha :)

we should meet before its too chilly ..

tinman

Wish i had taken more pics when i did :(

was feeding reefroids day before yesterday and the cotainer slipped dumping what all is left (about half of the 20 oz container )

a day later everything is with burnt tips and loosing skin including the rainbow envy colony :pout: only thing thats happy is the walt disney ..

phos rose to 0.4 and nitrates to 6 .. me having kept low low nutrients all the time think my tanks reign has ended .. was doing 20% water changes every 6 hours or so and the nitrates and phos are back but sps are still loosing skin ...

FiNgErS cRoSsEd :(

xj_matt

Premium member
Wish you luck man hope all bounces back. Lwt me know if you need anything!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tinman

Oh man that totally sucks, you just put in a lot of high end acros. Good luck bro
haha yep must be timing for such thing to happen ..

what bothers me most is its ok to loose new boogers but my matt v rainbow envy colony is also peeling :( thats the most hurting part :(

Good luck Bro sorry to hear about this
well makes my getting out easy if they all go poop haha :)

Wish you luck man hope all bounces back. Lwt me know if you need anything!!!
nahh should be ok .. i got the nutrients back to levels and everything looks good as far as numbers but wont know till later tonite if the stn stopped or not ..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
good thing i fragged about 4 frags of rainbow envy and experimenting in my lps tank for colors :)

tinman

Anyone close to you you can have watch a couple pieces
at this point moving them would only stress them more i think ..

i have seen my fox flame bounce back from a worse stn in matter of days once things got better .. but at the same time my pink lemonade colony took months to get back .. its all up in the air i can tell lol