What Did You Do With Your Tank Today?

Pufferpunk

Scraped & cleaned the glass on all my tanks so they'd look good, because the Admin is coming over!

Also found out why my skimmer was going nuts on one tank. Took apart a big powerhead & found pieces of my missing black cucumber in there.

xtlosx

Fed the filter feeders, topped off water, and fed my rbta. My friends were amazed and loved it. Quite the crowd pleaser!

jcarlilesiu

Phew just got done working on the tank. Apex system fully installed and operational. Tomorrow I just need to get all of the cords straightened out. Nothing fits under the stand with this mess!

Sent on tapatalk for Android

Pufferpunk

All my discus were spawned in Chicago water. Lost all of them this year, so I have no more discus. :( Was there still 1 left when you were here?

Pufferpunk

Yep, that was a very sad day... After keeping them for 5 years, one by one they waisted away. I tried treating them for IPs countless times. Hubby thought the biggest Pigeonblood (prettiest one too) was pushing the others around & not letting them eat. After all but the Pigeon died, I conceded to the fact that I would just keep the bully as my main centerpiece for the tank & buy some colorful tetras as dither fish for him. Then one day I found him dead, fat as ever, in the tank.

marius

i finished plumbing my basement sump, and cleaned up the basement electrical area... wow i wish i can get those dj light strips. one day i will :)

oh i also payed for my rkl unit ... i cant wait to get it..

falconleader

That sounds harder than what I did today^ I picked up a frag with tongs. I'm like a coral lifeguard who saves the same idiots who get pushed in the water by crabs.

jeepsdoitall

well i bought a fancy light set up or so i thought and now im super mad because the lfs is closed which is where i bought it and im pretty sure he sold me some junk, they are coralife light set ups you know the kind that has the caps that go on the ends of the bulbs and they are hooked up to a ballast meant for mounting in a canopy which is what i intended on doing with them and i set up one kit on the counter and pluged it in with bulbs in it and nothing checked and re-checked the fittings on the end of the bulbs still no light and the other kit has two of the wires that go to the wall outlet cut off so close the the clip that they cant be re-attached

Stonefish13

I picked up a huge colony of meteor shower cyphastrea about 7"x7", a 6"x6" colony of St. Patricks day cyphastrea, and a 10"-11" Squamosa Clam. All from Rob's Aquatics because one of his customers shut his 125 down and brought a ton of nice sps colonies and frags in.