What Did You Do With Your Tank Today?

mlreef

30 % water change, cleaned the acrylic and cleaned the lids. Adjusted the powerheads and knocked / shook some debris off of my rock.

Anybody else shake debris off their rock?

lunacris

+1 on before. Water change. And. I picked a a favia type coral and two acan frags. Also a box of salt.

bryman

10G water change. I use my own "basting" technique of pouring the new water in fast over the tank. SG and temp are the same so it doesn't hurt any of my SPS, and loosens up all the crud in nooks and crannies.

Also had the pleasure of pulling out more turf algae and scraping macroalgae off the glass ;)

JVC

Picked up some more ricordeas from MCF for myself and Brad (rattye36) threw em all in the sandbed until he decides which one he wants then I'll mount mine where I want them.

rattyE36

Had JVC go to Midwest Coral Farms and get me some coral for my tank! If you read the above post I chose the orange one second from the right and the hammer behind them is mine!

JVC

Had JVC go to Midwest Coral Farms and get me some coral for my tank! If you read the above post I chose the orange one second from the right and the hammer behind them is mine!
I felt like I was working for QVC having someone shop over the phone... do you have that in a large? does that come in blue? Well I'm looking at the picture... do you have any more like that?

eddie240

I went to the wholesale and bought some sweet coral frags. added Male scooter blenny. Also, i cleaned the front glass of the tank, protein skimmer, and glass lids. Water change was necessary as well. :bored: i would post pics but i don't know how!!!!!!!!

ColaAddict

Bought a nice used acrylic tank 100gal 48L x 24W x 20H (great dimensions for shallowish reef tank). Now I will be buying some sanding paper, Novus to get it all buffed up and scratch free.

lunacris

I cleaned tested fed and woke up at 430. I absolutly love when I pass out watching tank and I don't remember falling asleep. Another reason I love this hobby.

LaniBaby

Fed my fish and watched a hermit crab go karate on a piece of seaweed from the Rod's mix. It was truly fantastic.

Funlad3

Waiting for my BRS shipment...

Did some work on the stand, tossed in some reef-builder, fed wrasse spirulina, you know, the usual.