What ive done to the fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
Green tree snake? What r you feeding it?
Vine snake i think they called they eat crickets and catapilers lol was eye balling smaller lizards to the one that escapes all the time is great eater the biger one eats when he feels like it but least he stays in tank lol picked up some fire belly toads today too had to buy crickets and pet supply had em for 6$ each so bought two fat ones lol

madjoe

Premium member
Found that bastard again back to jail he ate now hes looking for way out again this time im watching lol

madjoe

Premium member
Im gonna grab a tank just for them idk where the f he gets out of since the other one never gets out dam snake driving me nuts

madjoe

Premium member
Totally agree by adding some LED stunners. Growers are able to simulate the different colors of light (adding red LEDs to get 4100K) to their T5 setups and getting great blooming of their plants. Think pot, they're the ones making the most headway in LEDs.
Hey do u use a special t5 fixture or just a cheapo for like homedepot

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hey do u use a special t5 fixture or just a cheapo for like homedepot
The 4 bulb unit over the pdfs is a chinese ebay fixture for about $100 shipped with bulbs. I've been running it for prob 6-7 or even more years. It doesn't put out as much par and isnt' as effeceint per a kilowat meter. The 6 bulb over the tree frogs is an industrial hi-bay fixture. US made ballasts and german reflectors. It puts out more par when only using 4 bulbs and less electricity. Both fixtures allow for 12-18 month bulb replacements as decided by a lux meter.

I've thought about it seveal times, but every time decide against upgradign both to ATI or similar. I don't think they'll ever return the extra cost for what I do.

madjoe

Premium member
The 4 bulb unit over the pdfs is a chinese ebay fixture for about $100 shipped with bulbs. I've been running it for prob 6-7 or even more years. It doesn't put out as much par and isnt' as effeceint per a kilowat meter. The 6 bulb over the tree frogs is an industrial hi-bay fixture. US made ballasts and german reflectors. It puts out more par when only using 4 bulbs and less electricity. Both fixtures allow for 12-18 month bulb replacements as decided by a lux meter.

I've thought about it seveal times, but every time decide against upgradign both to ATI or similar. I don't think they'll ever return the extra cost for what I do.
Yea im not gonna buy a ati for dam plants lol

madjoe

Premium member
Don't u have those red leds I found u in da round fixture.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yea i built a led for it i ordered full spectrum leds the issue is even with the 1 watt drivers it gets to hot with all the lights and ceramic heater theres a lot of heat up there im thinking maybe 6bulb t5 and i can maybe eliminate the ceramic heater since the t5 will put out heat and maybe enough

madjoe

Premium member
You buy anything else that crawls or has 4 legs at the swap today?
3000 crickets and a 1$ lizard to feed snake but he startes eating crickets instead today lol so now that lizard running around . Saw bad azz green tree python today ugh wanted so bad but gotta clean out this reptile room and get another cage right now its storage room lol