What ive done to the fowlr

jrpark22000

Premium member
3000 crickets and a 1$ lizard to feed snake but he startes eating crickets instead today lol so now that lizard running around . Saw bad azz green tree python today ugh wanted so bad but gotta clean out this reptile room and get another cage right now its storage room lol
Soon you're going to need to start charging an entrance fee to the zoo :rofl:

madjoe

Premium member
Soon you're going to need to start charging an entrance fee to the zoo :rofl:
Lol i will probably end up with a corn snake or milk snake they easyer and cheaper but will be getting a red iguana soon i have more animals here including leopard geckos plus two dogs two rabbits they my dads and he has 15 ish lizards to probably so yea its a zoo lol

madjoe

Premium member
Some updated pics the day geckos r doing great growing fast so is the whites tree frog then a pic of one my new fire belly toad wgich really is a frog lol and if course houdinini him self back in the cage for a little while at least lol.

madjoe

Premium member
Started to work on new terrium today . Gonna have water falls and i drilled the glass for my mistking misting sytem. I made part of the water fall but havent fully decided how to run the pump. Oh and after six months i found my salmander that was in there those bastards hide well lol. Heres some pics they dont look like much yet gotta finish water fall and carving the foam then cement and seal tehn add the drift wood and moss .

madjoe

Premium member
So ive been busy rebooted my reef built a pond and made new terrium here it is

- - - Updated - - -

This one has a dual water fall

madjoe

Premium member
Hey joe I didn't know you were into herps, any ways that is so bad ass. Great job!!!
Yea i have ton of critters including a 14yr old iguana shes about 5ft . Then i have a king snake and bunch of geckos and frogs a day gecko and frogs r going into this one there ither cage wasnt thought out so well and started to look like poop so i pimped there crib lol oh i always forget about the salamander too