Yellow tang keeps "twitching"

shift9k

No doubt they probably have THE best prices on fish in the area. If there's a better place for prices, I don't know it. I guess every place has a trade off though. Here's to hoping it's just bad luck.

Well just got home and this guy is covered in ick! So now what? I don't have my own QT, if he's a gone, leave it fallow for 6-8 week? Just in case there was flukes as well, would the offsprings died during the same fallow period?

Double on the best prices, and triple on the hook ups I've gotten there, but we can't bash the stores if there's a fluke epidemic going on

ninjamyst

Premium member
Well just got home and this guy is covered in ick! So now what? I don't have my own QT, if he's a gone, leave it fallow for 6-8 week? Just in case there was flukes as well, would the offsprings died during the same fallow period?
you got ich now? this is the only fish in your tank? that means 100% ich came from the store then? sigh. should i just take the flame angel back...how can I confirm if it has ich or not?

#theMatrix

Whats so super special Ninja? I pay less then that on everyday price Cisco @ Underwater in Bensenville .
Bryan
Right, YOU pay that....
That may be the daily price for you bud.

Same as other places give frequent flyers a discount.

Not a jab at you...but if ninja felt it was a good deal for him. It may be.
I like paying 20 for crabs from cisco that are just going to get eaten also.

madjoe

Premium member
Right, YOU pay that....

Nah just go in on sale day its on the board everyone pays that if tgey r in season hell i paid less then that and from xzotics before they moved . Probably only fish i ever got to survive from there

ninjamyst

Premium member
Whats so super special Ninja? I pay less then that on everyday price Cisco @ Underwater in Bensenville .
Bryan
didn't know about Underwater at Bensenville. unless it's that warehouse type place I been to once..

checked out their website and flame angel is $45. maybe it's cheaper at the store?

carpetreef75

Premium member
Right, YOU pay that....

I thought my price was higher then off the street customers pay , you vaping again ? I do know my Achilles Tang coming in today will be $70 cheaper then Live Aquaria so i'll make the 1 hour and 15 drive and drop off another 100 mangroves for Lisa
Bryan

Yup only fish in the tank, and it's crazy because when I buy from from them I get them directly from their quarantine tanks in the back, and they use cupramine

- - - Updated - - -

Are we bashing on each other or on the stores?

Newb

Most local store just QT new fish for one week, and we all knew that not enough time for this. And all local store not offer any guarantee on saltwater fish. That's why sometimes I feel more comfortable buy fish for online store that have 2weeks guarantee. I only buy fish form local that they will hold the fish three weeks for me.

madjoe

Premium member
Yup only fish in the tank, and it's crazy because when I buy from from them I get them directly from their quarantine tanks in the back, and they use cupramine

- - - Updated - - -

Are we bashing on each other or on the stores?
Yea but u dont know how long it was in there for they could of got it the day before copper only kills the free swimming not while its on there body

Yeah i know unfortunately, everyone lies lmao!!!!! Naw but, regardless how stressing this hobby is, the money we've wasted, we are still here

Newb

Aquapros will do it for you, maybe little extra, reefwise is no problem, just pick your fish pay in full and come back two or three weeks