***1200 gallon reef***

cubanreef

Had to order two more heaters today.
with the weather getting chilly it was a good test for the 1000W heater but it is a losing battle
Good thing the lights keep the room warm...

More Pics to come tomorrow

cubanreef

The saddleback clown's eggs just turned brown, and you can see the little dots in the eggs....should be a few more days till they hatch

Banghai cardinals are at it again...two different males are carrying eggs as well

cubanreef

The rock is now 5 months old and its color looks great, little dabs of purple are beginning to come in

You have got to love dry rock lol!!!! saves you the headache of worrying about pesky hitch hikers :yes4:

cubanreef

6 inch blue tang has been added!!!!! Pics will come later....She paces the 12 foot long tank all day long!!! Beautiful fish

DD

"Rambo"
Wow! I must come see this in person! What are your hours? I am in need of a car wash as well. My buddy lives in Spring Grove so you're not too far from there.

cubanreef

8-6 mon-sat
8-4 sun
Its still a pretty young tank but we make little additions every week, the rock is amazing how i bought it all dry and now its already has hints of coraline!!!

capysolo

How big of a vehicle can you fit in the carwash? I have an excursion, so its long and tall. My brother lives in fox lake, so i can make a trip up there. Would love to see the tank, you seem to have similar taste to me, lots of small peaceful fish.

cubanreef

How big of a vehicle can you fit in the carwash? I have an excursion, so its long and tall. My brother lives in fox lake, so i can make a trip up there. Would love to see the tank, you seem to have similar taste to me, lots of small peaceful fish.
Its a hand carwash so we can fit pretty much anything. Your welcome to stop by any time. And yes I love my tangs but having small fish on and around the rocks always gives you something to look at.

steveo9043

Hand car wash! EVEN BETTER! My Camaro only gets hand washed.

I don't know if you have seen THIS thread. Seems like there are quite a few car enthusiasts on this site as well. Might be a cool idea to throw a car show / open house together.

marius

car show? i am in... plus we can wash all cars before that and take some sick pics. :) sick tank!!

cubanreef

I don't know how the swap will work unless you have a large enough waiting room for people to be inside? Outside temps could play a role in it.
Yes the waiting room is pretty big, there are only 5 seats in front of the 1200 though lol....

cubanreef

average sized, it runs along the whole front side and there are places in the back where people can park too

cubanreef

Pus we can fit about 10 cars inside, The tank is still only 7 months old and I plan on doing the next major stock for it after I visit Live Aquaria on feb 23....Any day after that the tank should be much more presentable