***1200 gallon reef***

steveo9043

So may/June sounds like a good time for both the tank display and a car show.

What are your hours Saturday? I don't think your too far from sho tank so maybe ill swing by and see it. My luck tho we will get snow because I washed the car.

cubanreef

Just a little update of some additions on the tank!

Big thanks to Sho Tanks and Reef Imports and Hatchery for some amazing livestock

Lets Get to some Pics:

My Clarki's are loving there new anemone!!! The anemone has not moved and has been there for about a week....Nobody can beat Sho Tanks Anemones
View attachment 10937

Some really nice Scissortail Gobies, they are schooling and eating.....Went to Reef Imports and Hatchery for the first time and it looks great for its first month, great selection of fish and they have all different sizes. It is a bit of a drive but I can't wait to go back!
View attachment 10938

A Fat Cleaner wrasse from Sho Tanks....He is already eating brine and there are plenty of fish for him to clean.
View attachment 10939

I phone pics suck, sorry but the scissortails look really nice when schooling
View attachment 10940

Nobody can beat Matt's prices in general, but the cleaner wrasse was a steal:loldude: Customers love to see the fish clean the big tangs...
View attachment 10941

More to come but probably not until after Feb 23, Hoping to stock up on the Divers Den Tour!!!!

cubanreef

Hey everyone, the tank is doing great but I thought I would ask if anyone one knows of a good aquarium maintence guy or crew that has experience with large tanks? I am going off to college and will not be taking this tank down but need someone who knows what they are doing and will be able to maintain the tank while I am gone....

cubanreef

haha your more than welcome to stop by anytime.....The tank has more rock in it now and all the fish love the new homes

cubanreef

Tank additions for today were put on hold....Got some fantastic fish ordered at hidden reef coming this Friday!
List includes: 6 Heniochus, 14 Lyretail Anthias, a baby zebra moray and a few cleaner wrasses

Hopefully everything ships well :)

cubanreef

The official Fish list of the tank!!!

Hey everyone the tank is doing great and the fish keep growing! Here is the official list of everything we have in the tank and it still doesn't look full. If anyone has any suggested fish let me know, Thanks Nick.

The List as of 08/09/13:
1 Flame Hawk
1 zebra eel
1clown tang
1unicorn tang
1 princess parrotfish
1 false percula clown (had to put a Nemo)
3 true percula clownfish
1 cleaner wrasse
1 talbots damsel fish
2 clarki clowns
2 hippo tangs
1 yellow coris wrasse
1 naso tang
1 bird wrasse
1 chocolate tang
1 chevron tang
2 saddleback clowns
8 scissortail dartfish