Anarchy's 180

anarchy

And idk about u but a expensive dam month
Yeah the 180 was a nice chunk of change to set up then I had to buy the 125 and set it up now im having to fix problems with it. So definitely way more expensive than I initially thought or wanted

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Yeah the 180 was a nice chunk of change to set up then I had to buy the 125 and set it up now im having to fix problems with it. So definitely way more expensive than I initially thought or wanted

Ugh well i say do both sides to cover your arse lol

anarchy

Ugh well i say do both sides to cover your arse lol
Other side was bone dry and on the right side once water passed through i could see a slight separation. It's funny though when you sent the last comment about it being expensive I was checking out at home depot thinking about all the damn money ive spent on fish this month

#theMatrix

Other side was bone dry and on the right side once water passed through i could see a slight separation. It's funny though when you sent the last comment about it being expensive I was checking out at home depot thinking about all the damn money ive spent on fish this month

Ohhhh new fish. Which ones. I like new fish

#theMatrix

I sort of thought thats what you ment whilst hoping maybe there was some fish that you didnt post due to the issues youve had.

Ive got 16 and lost about 7. Picking up one more on sunday to pair one of the current ones. Im excited about the pair.

Ssssshhhhhhh.
Not till the weekend

madjoe

Premium member

Lol

anarchy

Well come see me when everything falls into place and I will give you some coral to ease your pain .
Thanks im sure you didn't know about it thats why I didn't get in touch with you or anything. Sh!t happens

anarchy

Well it ain't no 180 but itll do lol. Its packed with rock once the old rock has seeded the newer rock then ill rescape and remove rock

anarchy

I started working on the fish room today. ATO and electronic board

anarchy

More progress on the "fish room"

ATO is in place now. Removed a shelf to fit my cal rx. Only thing I need is a longer hose to connect my feed pump to the reactor. Everything is hooked up to apex so once I get the hose I can turn it on and tune it.
As for the rest of the fish room well thats a mess. Everything needs to be cleaned out id also like to put a remote fuge on one of the shelves. Once the rooms cleaned out ill have to see if my breaker box has spots for 2 more 20a breakers.

anarchy

Calcium reactor huh. Btw u get that rodi unit running
Yeah ive been running a cal reactor for awhile probably a year and yes it's running. Just trying to figure out the "fish room" area so I can get a storage container for fresh rodi

madjoe

Premium member
Yeah ive been running a cal reactor for awhile probably a year and yes it's running. Just trying to figure out the "fish room" area so I can get a storage container for fresh rodi

Cool. Not to bring up bad memories but i was on craigslist and saw aqua pros adverriing a brand new 180 gal rr for 300$ the bottom brace was cracked in shipping i was like shit anarchy had the bottom brace lol

anarchy

Cool. Not to bring up bad memories but i was on craigslist and saw aqua pros adverriing a brand new 180 gal rr for 300$ the bottom brace was cracked in shipping i was like shit anarchy had the bottom brace lol
Haha no cash or I'd totally pick it up. Maybe if Dave wants to give it to me