BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xj_matt

Premium member
when will we be finding out more in for on this grow out i am looking forward doing getting in on something like this for the fisrt time

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Well Josh has certainly started the process with Adam which was the first step! Thanks [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION]. Adam [MENTION=2483]Battlecorals[/MENTION] I'm hoping we can sync up and see what type of group buy we can put together for a grow out contest here on CR.

Looks like we are also looking for about 10-12 people so that may limit the frag options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

I shot adam a text giving him a heads up also. So even if he doesnt get to you on here he atleast knows theres a big grow out coming his way

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
If we can keep the cost down and figure out how to get a frag to NWI I'd be in. I just don't have much in the reefing fund for a while.

anarchy

We may have to do multiple growouts. Looks like alot of people are interested.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Haha maybe I can work out something with Adam and for some of us we'll do a single frag for this contest and for others we'll do the one plus a few higher end frags for a separate higher end grow out. How does that sound?

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I like the idea of two or three myself. Maybe we can get a price break. We'll see.

bretts05jeep

Haha maybe I can work out something with Adam and for some of us we'll do a single frag for this contest and for others we'll do the one plus a few higher end frags for a separate higher end grow out. How does that sound?

Im in for this. I didn't realize that they were that close to me, maybe like twenty minuets from me. I don't know if they will let me do a pick up or not.

bretts05jeep

We should do some kind of prize. maybe $10 over the price of the frag and do some kind of vote for the best growth and color but you cant vote for your own. what do you think?