BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bretts05jeep

Look this over if you can find it on reef2reef to get a idea what is involved, rules regulations ect.... Battle corals donated the frags for there grow out.

Tom

Wow this was organized and planed very well. They only rule I don't like it that you have to have 100 posts because I wont make the cut then.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Wow this was organized and planed very well. They only rule I don't like it that you have to have 100 posts because I wont make the cut then.
Yes this is the thread I got the idea from; however, I'm not so much for all the rules since this is a friendly competition. The goal would be to get a nice, high end frag, that is likely out of many of our financial reaches for a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

expo703

I just ordered a bunch of frags (13) actually from adam received them on friday =D really nice guy and well packaged.

I'm in!

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Anyone word on the gb/grow out?
Patience my friend! Working on finalizing some details. 21 people is a lot more than originally anticipated :)

Adam and I are exchanging emails and working through some of the details but space may be limited due to colony size. I'll certainly tag everyone with the details and it will be first come first serve. We may have to do multiple Growouts :)

Joe5688

Patience my friend! Working on finalizing some details. 21 people is a lot more than originally anticipated :)

Adam and I are exchanging emails and working through some of the details but space may be limited due to colony size. I'll certainly tag everyone with the details and it will be first come first serve. We may have to do multiple Growouts :)
Once price comes out, i bet more than half back out lol

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Maybe we could split this into two groups? Everyone north of Madison and everyone south of Madison? Something like that? Adam probably can't even cut 20 frags off of one colony.

xj_matt

Premium member
The street, not the city. I do realize it doesn't go all the way west, but you could just draw a line on a map.
I am north of Madison that's a good idea thought splitting it up like that, I would say if we got 20 ppl and had 2 type of frags 10 and 10 should do like 5 of each on both sides

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Or first come first serve on frags . That way you can choose what you want. I will likely go for two options.. One cost conscious and one a little more expensive. Still working out the details with Adam. Should know more tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
I'm thinking let's wait to see more details, then a final head count. It's so hard to plan when many names are likely to change.