BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Alright, so we have a few options! First off, to cover the overview of the competition.

1) Pick a number (1-15 for Group 1 and 1-6 for group 2). This number will hold your frag and be random for fairness which Adam [MENTION=2483]Battlecorals[/MENTION] will number for us. EXAMPLE: For Group 1 frag #3 1-3
2) Once all frags are paid for, Adam will cut and house our corals for a week or so to heal. I'll be making a trip to him for pickup. Date TBD.
3) Pickup will be in Aurora, IL. If you would like to have someone from the city or further North pick up a few to make the travel less for some of you, I am OK with this. I will need a PM with your approval for your frag to be picked up by whoever.
4) With your first Check-in, post a picture of your frag with system specs. Tank size, filtration, lighting, flow, feeding/dosing schedules, etc.
5) Monthly Check-ins with pictures and a brief update on any changes (growth, color, PE)
6) We will vote on how long the grow out competition should go for. 4-6 months TBD
7) Voting at the end from the whole community for a winner on Growth and Color (please, no photoshopping!)

PayPal Details: jmheron@hotmail.com (Jon Heron)

First Group - PC Rainbow - 15 Frags slots available - $30

View attachment 15090

Second Group - BC HoneyComb - 6 Frag slots available - $125

View attachment 15091
View attachment 15092

Once I get all the responses, I will work with Josh to start two separate Grow-out Threads. One for the PC Rainbow and the second for the BC HoneyComb.

--Sorry if I missed anyone!-- [MENTION=2998]dgagvgeg[/MENTION] [MENTION=833]superchargedgp[/MENTION] [MENTION=2317]bretts05jeep[/MENTION] [MENTION=3414]xj_matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=569]Jep21[/MENTION] [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] [MENTION=158]BradB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=84]ColaAddict[/MENTION] [MENTION=3185]Sparky312[/MENTION] [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] [MENTION=891]tomek77pl[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Joe5688[/MENTION] [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION] [MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=3497]#theMatrix[/MENTION] [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Smitty[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2981]98silverado[/MENTION] [MENTION=3434]expo703[/MENTION]

Last edited:

enzo1028

Premium member
Is there a general idea of when the rainbows would be ready? My Alk recently dropped and my sps are struggling. I need some time to get my params in check before I buy some more sps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColaAddict

Darn. Not the sticks I was looking for. I'm out. Good luck with the grow out guys. Is there a price?

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Is there a general idea of when the rainbows would be ready? My Alk recently dropped and my sps are struggling. I need some time to get my params in check before I buy some more sps.

Probably 2 weeks ish.

xj_matt

Premium member
When do you need payment buy? So I know and I'll take 1#8 [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION]

Last edited:

anarchy

You for sure have a week because thats how long Adam holds it to heal

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Joe5688

Group 1, #12

Depending on when we can pick these up i'll probably need someone to grab mine for me. I travel a lot for the next few months lol.