BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tinman

Honey comb is nice .. But i have literally zero space in my tank :( have to pass

Sent from my iPhone

#theMatrix

Im going to sit this one and watch from the sides.
Work has me working 12hrs and i barely get about 1hr of aquarium maintenance with my 1yr old.

Thanks guys

On a plus note. I may get a new fish added to my tank.

dgagvgeg

Group 1, Frag #13, payment sent, thank you for organizing this. By the way does anyone in group one live up near Round Lake and Gurnee area?

jrpark22000

Premium member
All updates completed so far. Only a few slots left open!

Get in while you can!!
If you can take some time to get your thoughts on "paper" and shoot them to me via pm, we'll get working on building out the growout threads. As specific or loose on the rules/requirements as you'd like and we'll work on the details, as well as formatting for the actual thread if you have a preference.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Is there anyone in the city doing this? I'd be interested in the Honeycomb, but I'm not driving to Aurora to pick it up.

I have PC Rainbow (from BC) already, so I may just frag it and tag along if I can't work out the honeycomb.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Is there anyone in the city doing this? I'd be interested in the Honeycomb, but I'm not driving to Aurora to pick it up.

I have PC Rainbow (from BC) already, so I may just frag it and tag along if I can't work out the honeycomb.
Sync up with [MENTION=3434]expo703[/MENTION] and maybe you guys can work something out. I believe he lives in the City.