BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky312

Is there anyone in the city doing this? I'd be interested in the Honeycomb, but I'm not driving to Aurora to pick it up.

I have PC Rainbow (from BC) already, so I may just frag it and tag along if I can't work out the honeycomb.
I'd be happy to pick up for you as well. I'm right down Division and would love to see your tank anyways :)

expo703

I'm in north burbs - anyone near 7 sea's that might be doing the run, if not I might pass since I have a order pending with adam already and will just have him ship me it! Can someone send me payment information?

dgagvgeg

I'm in north burbs - anyone near 7 sea's that might be doing the run, if not I might pass since I have a order pending with adam already and will just have him ship me it! Can someone send me payment information?
Payment info is on the first post. (make sure you send as gift i didn't do that and had to send more to cover costs)

expo703

Payment info is on the first post. (make sure you send as gift i didn't do that and had to send more to cover costs)
I'm just going to deal with Adam directly since I have a order pending currently..so he can just ship it all at once and make sure I get the same frags to join in!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'm just going to deal with Adam directly since I have a order pending currently..so he can just ship it all at once and make sure I get the same frags to join in!

That's fine if you want to work with Adam to ship the same sticks we have in the grow out separately and directly to you, but unless it is purchased and cut with the Growout, you will unfortunately be excluded from providing updates since it will not be a fair comparison.

Hope you understand and let me know what you decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

expo703

That's fine if you want to work with Adam to ship the same sticks we have in the grow out separately and directly to you, but unless it is purchased and cut with the Growout, you will unfortunately be excluded from providing updates since it will not be a fair comparison.

Hope you understand and let me know what you decide.

I told him about the grow out and to just give me a stick from same batch.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I told him about the grow out and to just give me a stick from same batch.

Ok, sounds good. You are OK holding on getting them cut and shipped until the groups is cut also?

It's not like we are doing this for money but want to make sure the competition for bragging rights is fair!

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
PC Rainbow Frag Update

Adam got back to me and mentioned he can guarantee he can get 10. He thinks he can get a few more out of it but wants to be sure first. Due to this, I have started a waiting list.
[MENTION=3037]Ascender[/MENTION] you are first on the list.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Group 1 - PC Rainbow
1) [MENTION=3185]Sparky312[/MENTION] - Paid
2) HOLD Pending Frag Availability
3) [MENTION=3434]expo703[/MENTION] - Paid Directly
4) HOLD Pending Frag Availability
5) [MENTION=21]Smitty[/MENTION] - pending payment
6) [MENTION=158]BradB[/MENTION] - pending payment
7) [MENTION=833]superchargedgp[/MENTION] - Paid
8) [MENTION=3414]xj_matt[/MENTION] - pending payment
9) [MENTION=2981]98silverado[/MENTION] - Paid
10) [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION] - Paid
11) [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] - Paid
12) [MENTION=1240]Joe5688[/MENTION] - Paid
13) [MENTION=2998]dgagvgeg[/MENTION] - Paid
14) HOLD Pending Frag Availability
15) HOLD Pending Frag Availability

Wait List: PC Rainbow
#14 - Ascender

Group2 - BC HoneyComb
1) [MENTION=2317]bretts05jeep[/MENTION] - Paid
2)
3) [MENTION=3434]expo703[/MENTION] - Paid Directly
4)
5) [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] - Paid
6)
Alright, today will be last call for payments!! I'd like to finalize the order tonight and allow Adam to get cutting so I can pickup next Saturday morning and have the frags available for pickup late morning to early afternoon Saturday!

xj_matt

Premium member
Alright, today will be last call for payments!! I'd like to finalize the order tonight and allow Adam to get cutting so I can pickup next Saturday morning and have the frags available for pickup late morning to early afternoon Saturday!
Money sent just now