ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2013 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

We have a confirmed TIE for 1st place between Will & Jason!

sudden death will commence! Next person to pop a photograph new/14th polyp will take 1st!

jayjigga

is there a three way tie for third place then?
Lol, in all the excitement, I think that was forgotten. I'm obviously not in charge, but assuming there is multiple people with 11 heads as of last night, and no one who check in with 12, those will 11 will battle for 3rd. Again, not my rodeo, but it seems that way to me :)

DB9181

Well....you guys made it a h3ll of a night for me - lol I was out doing K9 Training until 1am, constantly checking this thread, replying to texts, working on the LED GB, as well as making sure our shipment from RR was getting shipped out. Thus, I was primarily focused on First Place, as I knew there were multiple ties and didn't have the spare time to go through the thread posts...I was kinda busy looking for boom-booms and playin' cops & robbers...

You can run ... we'll still get ya! (this isnt K9 Pedro, its another Department)
[video=facebook;10100682252033555]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100682252033555&l=6559050823426817667[/video]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100682252033555&l=6559050823426817667

Alright back to 'business'... I knew this grow-out would be a great one and hit double digits on polyps!

We have a TIE for First Place:
William // Frostjay

We also have a 3-WAY TIE for THIRD PLACE:
Paphotography // Terrien4t // Tinman

This means we will now begin two separate SUDDEN DEATH face-offs for 1st and 3rd. Whoever is the first to pop a 14th polyp, photograph, and post will take 1st Place. In the same fashion, the first person to pop their 12th polyp, photograph, and post will take 3rd Place.

These are two SEPARATE face-offs, even if someone fighting for 3rd place popped 3p tonight (for a total of 14), they would not take 1st Place. This is because the grow-out was a timed event (3 months), therefore you are 'fighting' for your standings based on your standings at the end of the contest.

Please remember the is all in fun :) Don't take it too seriously, and please be respectful of eachother ... Keep in mind the video above ... failure to play nice, could result in K9 Deployment on your a$$ :p