ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2013 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

Well....everyone in the grow-out got a PM this morning reminding them about the final check-in... hopefully they all post this afternoon/tonight.

capysolo

Was going to do mine last night, but got so busy installing the new flooring that i spaced on it. I'll get it tonight.

Gary

I can't get a picture of mine till first thing tomorrow morning, I just moved into my new home and couldn't go to work today had to do home stuff. :(

Gary

No idea, haven't check in at least two weeks, last count if i remember correctly was 8 or so.

tkh

View attachment 15721
I'm not close to the running, but this was fun! Here's my frag that somehow has managed to escape predation and came out with 8 heads :) (The arrows in the picture indicate the ones on the sides, and there is no arrow for the giant polyp in the middle). I'm not posting the sideways pics, as they came out blurry, and I believe there to be plenty of others with more heads grown ahead of me, but I can provide more angles if really needed.

A lot of fun in any case! On with the next ones!

frostyjay1

haha. almost didn't make it. I don't think I will win but here ya go anyway. I have 11 heads and 2 babies. good luck to everyone.