ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2013 Paly Grow-Out Contest

frostyjay1

I found 2 new bumps this morning, and 1 looks like it may pop the mouth at any moment. the race is on..... (no pics til it happens, don't want to ruin the surprise LOL)

DB9181

TIME_STAMP 9:04am

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*1st Place~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~FROSTYJAY~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Pending photo confirmation - I'd like a top down shot as well as a point of reference, unless someone would like to # count from the photos posted.

tinman

in this thought .. i know it seems fair who ever posts the pic first wins .. but wouldnt it be fair to have a dead line and post at that dead line everyday ..

my thought is like if lets say i am in Frostys place i see a bump forming at 7 in the morning leave to work at 8 while my competent sees a head and posts a pic at 3pm and he wins while my bump transformed into head at 9:04am but i wouldnt know until i get home at 5pm ?? so i loose ?? just thinking .. i dont really mind what ever way it is though.

DB9181

in this thought .. i know it seems fair who ever posts the pic first wins .. but wouldnt it be fair to have a dead line and post at that dead line everyday ..

my thought is like if lets say i am in Frostys place i see a bump forming at 7 in the morning leave to work at 8 while my competent sees a head and posts a pic at 3pm and he wins while my bump transformed into head at 9:04am but i wouldnt know until i get home at 5pm ?? so i loose ?? just thinking .. i dont really mind what ever way it is though.
I know what you mean, with work schedules and all - My theory is that day - so Willy has until 11:59pm tonight to pop a head, in which case we'd be at a tie again and go for the 15th polyp.

tinman

I know what you mean, with work schedules and all - My theory is that day - so Willy has until 11:59pm tonight to pop a head, in which case we'd be at a tie again and go for the 15th polyp.
Yup exactly what i meant ...

Now, Go willy go go go go ... ( lol i just dont want this race to end ever ;) )

frostyjay1

I'm all about being fair and all, so however it plays out so be it. But it did state in the rules that the first one to post the pics and count wins. but like I said, so be it. Good luck Will

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

DB9181

Yup exactly what i meant ...

Now, Go willy go go go go ... ( lol i just dont want this race to end ever ;) )
Haha...i kinda do - this one was suppose to end and the day after i get the new colonies... now im working on THREE grow-outs, plus the LED GB haha i cant keep all these PMs, etc straight