ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Round 2

jrpark22000

Premium member
I've ordered what I think will work for printing my own shipping. Should be here monday and I'll send out a test package first thing next week to ensure it all goes well. I'll then have a final price on everything and will get messages to all off you how put in interest.

jrpark22000

Premium member
After recieveng the postage printer today, I'll be sending out the first test tomorrow. Frist class parcel is actually more expensive than priority 1 day for local shipping, it cost $5.32 to ship the one shirt.

I'll update the thread after confirmation of the shirt arriving safely.

Cubano32

Premium member
Is there anyway I can order a shirt still just seen this post

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
I've updated the first post with the final details. I've sent PMs to everyone wo showed interest, please let me know if i missed anyone or any details.
[MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] [MENTION=3247]jeffy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1871]rmeugene[/MENTION] [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] [MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=2299]Venom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3131]FraginReeferHead[/MENTION] [MENTION=2131]Tonyssrx[/MENTION] [MENTION=1185]William Lutman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3097]mlott132[/MENTION] [MENTION=3359]1fishjones[/MENTION] [MENTION=2232]RickyB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2108]skyon888[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]Cubano32[/MENTION]
[MENTION=454]maidia[/MENTION] I’ll ship your second on tuesday

maidia

Team CR
I've updated the first post with the final details. I've sent PMs to everyone wo showed interest, please let me know if i missed anyone or any details.
[MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] [MENTION=3247]jeffy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1871]rmeugene[/MENTION] [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] [MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=2299]Venom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3131]FraginReeferHead[/MENTION] [MENTION=2131]Tonyssrx[/MENTION] [MENTION=1185]William Lutman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3097]mlott132[/MENTION] [MENTION=3359]1fishjones[/MENTION] [MENTION=2232]RickyB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2108]skyon888[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]Cubano32[/MENTION]
[MENTION=454]maidia[/MENTION] I’ll ship your second on tuesday
Josh, I like the first medium size, can you switch my second t-shirt to Medium size. If you dont have it then the large is good too. Thanks

William Lutman

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into the possiblity of doing up some more shirts. I've the original logos from the last round of V2 CR shirts, so other than the variances of using a different supplier, the shirts will look the same. I've got a couple options and can do cheap thin white ones, or spend the money on good quality black shirts. We'd also likely be able to mix in some long sleeve shorts depending on who I use for the printing.

Let's hear it, who'd be interested?

********UPDATE *******
Ok, I’ve got all the shipping figured out. I estimated $4 for shipping but it ended up at almost $6 with packaging. With that, below is the breakdown for shirt pricing.

$10 each for youth and s-xl (short sleeve)
$12 each for XXL (short sleeve)
$12 each for s-xl Longsleeve
$13 each for Vneck XXL

Depending on the below option will depend on the shipping cost;

For existing premium members I'll cover all the shipping costs, you only need to pay the cost of the shirt(s)
For new premium members It's $20 for a shirt shipped to you and a year of premium membership. For additional shirts, you only need to pay the cost of the shirt(s). Shipping for additional shirts is free.
For all others It’s $5 shipping for the first shirt, additional shirts ship free.

In the next post is the list of what people expressed interest in. I do have several extras in s-xl short sleeved.

Here's the info on the last shirt order;
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/18168-ChicagoReef-s-Version-2-T-Shirts-Lowered-prices

View attachment 11956
PM me with your paypal