Refractometer GROUP BUY!

FishBeard

If you do not want your refractometer inspected and calibrated, just send me a PM requesting to put yours aside untouched.

FishBeard

Smith, if you can wait for yours, I can bring it with me sometime on a Fri-Sun when I stop in MCF, no immediate plans to go, but probably will go to browse in the next few weeks or so.

Jep21

Smith, if you can wait for yours, I can bring it with me sometime on a Fri-Sun when I stop in MCF, no immediate plans to go, but probably will go to browse in the next few weeks or so.
will u bring mine also fishbeard if u do decide to come to mcf or maybe shotanks..

Hope I made it. Put me down for one. Need Paypal address PM'd. I'm wouldn't mind also meeting up at MCF to pick up with others.

TotalPetsPlus

if anyone is near zion i can pick them up from my parents who live near fishbeard.
If he is willing to give to my mom I will see them this saturday the 28th

Just let me know

FishBeard

if anyone is near zion i can pick them up from my parents who live near fishbeard.
If he is willing to give to my mom I will see them this saturday the 28th

Just let me know
Works for me, anyone that wants to pickup in Zion area PM with request to send yours with Jeff.

FishBeard

UPDATE: Good news / Bad news.

Good news, refractometers have been ordered and should be available as early as thursday evening pickup!

Bad news, PA only had 10 bottles of calibration fluid in stock.

The remainder are already on back-order and I have gone ahead and paid shipping for the second package once they are back in stock, the rest will be sent out.

I'm thinking in fairness to the group, one bottle will be held for an initial calibration of them all (except ones requested sealed) and the remaining 9 bottles will be distributed to the first 9 members that pre-paid for the group buy (not the order in post #1). If anyone has a better suggestion that is fair to everyone, I am open to ideas. Everyone WILL get a bottle, just not all right away.