What Did You Do With Your Tank Today?

Rodney

Gave the glass a good cleaning today. Water change yesterday. Will hook up my controller this weekend.

fredfish13

put some rod's original, fish eggs and mysis in blender with some ro and mixed. Put in a freezer bag for future use. Moved a frag and stared at the tank for a few minutes.

dohc97

ill go along with this, did a 15% water change, cleaned the glass and skimmer and of course fed my pig fish.

Jose

Cubbies

Trying to place all corals on sand bed and getting ready to remove rock tomorrow. Got to QT all my fish and go fishless. Three of my fish got hit with ich and can't wait much longer! ugh!

Captmrbles

Realized that I hate my FW tank. Decided I am eventually going to change it to SW and dump in all of my inhabitants from my 29g nanno, also realized I probably wont have the money to do this for some time :(

MMreef

I cleaned my skimmer cup and finally installed my new custom sump.Everything looks neat now.

Some nasty smelly stuff (5 days worth of skimming)

New sump with ATO chamber on far right

MMreef

yeah,the red spots are dust particles from GFO that I recently added.I run GFO and Carbon for about 1 week in a month.

Pufferpunk

40% WC on one reef tank. Since I sold so much LR out of my fuge, I was able to do a good cleaning in it & change all the water out. Added the rest of the Marco dry rock to it to make it live.