What ive done to the fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
Ok done with covering what i wanted covered may have to touch up a little tomorrow but looks good imo

madjoe

Premium member
Joe
You are amazing
Thanks buddy sometimes i amaze my self the crap that goes thru my head lol . I was literally laying in bed jose text me a pic of his new chameleon i looked up saw a empty tank and the ideas just came flowing lol plus wife is excited to get her chameleons again so dont even have to ask to spend money on this just get er done

madjoe

Premium member
stunning Joe. Looking forward to see how you plant it.
Thanks yea i ordered a bunch of plants lots of dif mosses but i gotta say im good at building stuff but growing plants well lets say my track record is bad very bad i even kill plastic plants lol

cet98

I know i love those the best and as u can c i was at craigs last bight and he prtty much told me hed buy my panthers least thats what i heard
offer valid until midnight Jan. 31, 2015.........dang, you just missed it........lol

Yes I heard Craig was going to buy you a pair.
hmmmm......that just doesn't read right......

He is really a nice guy.
Yes......Yes he is....... ;)

madjoe

Premium member
dang.....that looks great brah.....
how's the screen coming along?
Frame is done just gotta paint it but had to do some work to truck first plus be a few days of letting dry touching up letting dry touching up to make sure i didnt miss any spots with the moss and coco husk

DJE

Very creative [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION]. Looks and will be an amazing habitat for the chameleons

cet98

I really like that bulkhead you have there....it looks like a high end product....you must be loaded.... :p