What ive done to the fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys its been a fun build and pretty cheap so far been recycling equip from fowlr so maybe sunk a extra 200$ so far im actually gonna be sad when i finish lol . I have to say even with out the chameleon in it its truly stunning to stare at i dont think ive looked at my reefs in few weeks lol

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks guys its been a fun build and pretty cheap so far been recycling equip from fowlr so maybe sunk a extra 200$ so far im actually gonna be sad when i finish lol . I have to say even with out the chameleon in it its truly stunning to stare at i dont think ive looked at my reefs in few weeks lol
It's also so much easuer to trim plants and pull unwanted stuff out vs a reef! It's nice to have something so great looking which requires so little effort and money to keep that way.

madjoe

Premium member
It's also so much easuer to trim plants and pull unwanted stuff out vs a reef! It's nice to have something so great looking which requires so little effort and money to keep that way.
Trim lol i just hope to keep the plants alive lol

madjoe

Premium member
Well went to the swap today and well few hundo later i came home with this
panther chameleon ugh but the daddy is an awsome red so we decided not to get the 75$ jackson and pick up this fella for 250$ oh man that hurts to say lol . I did see dart frog prices dropped big time since ive done em lots of cool one there today

cet98

Panther FTW!!!!!..... Awesome :woohoo:
and don't worry madman.....I got that $2.50 I promised you safe and secure in my undies drawer right next to my leopard skinned Speedos.....

jayjerk

Premium member
Dang crack. That's killer...very nice setup and animal. Just showed the wife. She digs it too...asked when I was going over again...Lol

MMreef

Well went to the swap today and well few hundo later i came home with this
panther chameleon ugh but the daddy is an awsome red so we decided not to get the 75$ jackson and pick up this fella for 250$ oh man that hurts to say lol . I did see dart frog prices dropped big time since ive done em lots of cool one there today
Wow, he looks super awesome!!!

madjoe

Premium member
Awesome that you went with a panther. Going to keep just the one, or eventually look to pair?
I want to breed but i gotta do research see if possible to keep together or do i gotta build her a cage ugh if there was a female there believe me i would went home 500$ poorer rather then 300 and that was just at the swap not including menards cage has one design flaw i gotta fix tomorrow plus if any buddy selling a reef keeper light just need head unit and pc4 let me know

madjoe

Premium member
I will keep posting pics as he turns adult colors right now hea juvi but we can see the orange and red coming out already

madjoe

Premium member
Panther FTW!!!!!..... Awesome :woohoo:
and don't worry madman.....I got that $250 I promised you safe and secure in my undies drawer right next to my leopard skinned Speedos.....
Wife says she expects payment by end of week since u told us u were gonna buy one

madjoe

Premium member
Awesome that you went with a panther. Going to keep just the one, or eventually look to pair?
Hey josh your humidity controller where did u place it in tank if i put mine in tank doesnt get wet but as soon as misters kick on bam dam thing reads eee so i put in the canopy but not acurate reading up there i looked on line seems like most sensors r the same

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hey josh your humidity controller where did u place it in tank if i put mine in tank doesnt get wet but as soon as misters kick on bam dam thing reads eee so i put in the canopy but not acurate reading up there i looked on line seems like most sensors r the same
My foam wall doesn't extend the full width of the back of the tank. It has a 1-2" gap on one side. I put the temp and humidity probe in this space about 1/2 up from the bottom of the tank. The foam wall is a couple inches thick and this protects the probe from direct spray.