madjoe

Premium member
Equip pics 10 gal with my main pump from the fowlr to power the 4 misting heads

Humidity controller

Two the misting heads the other two r in corner

Last edited:

madjoe

Premium member
What humidity level do they prefer? Is the 24.5% on the readout where it'll stay or higher?
Needs to be between 50/75 and the sensor is in bad location if i move its at 47 percent but till i get lights and everything including temp cant really dial it in plus think i busted the controller already lol reads eee now

jrpark22000

Premium member
Needs to be between 50/75 and the sensor is in bad location if i move its at 47 percent but till i get lights and everything including temp cant really dial it in plus think i busted the controller already lol reads eee now
Mine read EEE when it goes over 95%. let the sensor dry out a little and see if it snaps back.

Cool, with 50/75% range, it'll be a lot easier to keep the plants moist. 24% would be pretty rough to keep them going.

madjoe

Premium member
Mine read EEE when it goes over 95%. let the sensor dry out a little and see if it snaps back.

Cool, with 50/75% range, it'll be a lot easier to keep the plants moist. 24% would be pretty rough to keep them going.
Maybe i got it wet then i will try tomorrow

madjoe

Premium member
Thats what it was josh its back on now lol . Hey i never use one these it has that sensor and a temp probe do they gotta stay by each other ?

jrpark22000

Premium member
good stuff. It depends on the humidity probe, some go EEE at 90% others at 95% and a few at 100%. It'd be best to have them close to each other for temperature compensation, but it's not mandatory.

madjoe

Premium member
Got my drain strainer finally so finished that up and got some of my hanging moss today looks awsome

sk8elenex92

Premium member
That is one impressive Chameleon enclosure. Always wanted to get a Cham but then got bit by the saltwater bug...