JC Red Sea Reefer 350

ninjamyst

Premium member
Let us know how You like the Gyre.. I've been reading. About it and am kicking the idea of getting one around.
It is running at about 60% right now. I like it but think I will need to add a small pump at the other side of the tank too.

Rallos

That is an awesome setup! Red Sea has really nailed it with the reefer series. I hope I can make mine look as good when I get a bigger house. :)

MMreef

Looks great!!! Dogs are certainly comfortable :) , you need some art work on the wall, both sides of your reef. Most important your tank is awesome!

tinman

damn buddy ..tank looks amazing :) how are you liking the Kessil ap 700 ?

Gotta love the kessils :)

Sawdonkey

Premium member
This is an awesomely clean setup. The scape is awesome. That bridge is the way to do a bridge! The curvature of the stack of rocks on the left flows smoothly into and down the bridge. Very natural. I also like the way that light makes your fish pop.

ninjamyst

Premium member
Thanks everyone! The Reefer series is really awesome in terms of aesthetic and quality. Loving the tank more and more every day.

This is an awesomely clean setup. The scape is awesome. That bridge is the way to do a bridge! The curvature of the stack of rocks on the left flows smoothly into and down the bridge. Very natural. I also like the way that light makes your fish pop.
Thanks Gunner! I can't wait to mount your SPS frags on the left rock. I got hit with red / black bugs so all the SPS are in QT frag tank right now.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Thanks everyone! The Reefer series is really awesome in terms of aesthetic and quality. Loving the tank more and more every day.

Thanks Gunner! I can't wait to mount your SPS frags on the left rock. I got hit with red / black bugs so all the SPS are in QT frag tank right now.
Do red/black bugs go after stylo and monti? I didn't think so but I could be wrong?

ColaAddict

Better to treat the whole tank for bugs. Interceptor will wipe them all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk