What ive done to the fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
My foam wall doesn't extend the full width of the back of the tank. It has a 1-2" gap on one side. I put the temp and humidity probe in this space about 1/2 up from the bottom of the tank. The foam wall is a couple inches thick and this protects the probe from direct spray.
K i will figure out a better spot one day lol

MikeyB

Wow! That enclosure ended up looking amazing! I could probably never make something to look that good. Nice pickup on the chameleon as well :)

madjoe

Premium member
Wow! That enclosure ended up looking amazing! I could probably never make something to look that good. Nice pickup on the chameleon as well :)
Thanks man me and the wife r enjoying it i have to say im surprized how good it came out my self and how quickly it went from idea to reality

chewal

Premium member
Joe the pics you posted don't do the enclosure any justice at all The set up looks 10 times better in person Its freakin amazing Now you got me thinking what to do with the 125

madjoe

Premium member
Joe the pics you posted don't do the enclosure any justice at all The set up looks 10 times better in person Its freakin amazing Now you got me thinking what to do with the 125
Do it and get a female we can start breeding and selling . Hell u looking to retire any ways lol babies sell for 250$ a pop lol

Markemark

Beautiful panther I had couple of those growing up and also the jackson ones. Which swap did you get it at? I used to ge to the lee watson reptile swap then it back the dupage swap I think

madjoe

Premium member
Added more misting heads and got bunch of cool mosses in mail im really enjoying this and get great pics

dohc97

you just let me know when you want to setup another cage and ill source the female. Im pretty sure you cant house them together, so it will have to be separate cages. My male is ready to breed but i cant get anymore chams right now since i bought the jacksons, maybe ill see if someone local with female wants to make a deal. Ill take some eggs as a stud fee....

madjoe

Premium member
you just let me know when you want to setup another cage and ill source the female. Im pretty sure you cant house them together, so it will have to be separate cages. My male is ready to breed but i cant get anymore chams right now since i bought the jacksons, maybe ill see if someone local with female wants to make a deal. Ill take some eggs as a stud fee....
Yea any way will have to be seperate cage and set up for breeding they need to bury the eggs but definitly will be getting one built wife will have hundred chams if i let her

madjoe

Premium member
Bastard keeps exscaping i thought i took care of issue but he found away must be able to fit thrue the egg crate lol

cet98

saw little "Louie" yesterday and all I can say is....daaaaammmnnnn!!!!.....pix do NOT justice to how freakin' great a job you did MM....spoke with Wifey last night and she said she was kool with getting a cham for the kiddies....lol....
guess you be helpin to builds another master piece sometime in the near future...........brah..........

and gets some screening on that eggcrate before Rocky has a new toy to play with.....lol