What ive done to the fowlr

DJE

Sorry to hear about this Joe!! You think maybe him squeezing thru the eggcrate maybe cause it? Maybe he squeezed his insides too much. Sorry again Joe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cet98

wtf...................damn. I'm speechless.......sorry Joe :(

can you contact the breeder and get some input from him?

Tank2379

Yikes man sorry to hear that everything seems to be doing great. You think maybe he ate something that he shouldn't have?

Slimm

Like Craig, I'm speachless. So sorry to read this. Any of the moss or plants fatal is swallowed? I agree talk to the breeder if possible. sorry again.

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys means alot wife was in tears this morning it took its last breath in her hand as for plants none r toxic least to my knowledge and none been eaten most r on ground never seen him even touch any but two and i know they arent any danger all levels were ok heat lamp was good uv seemed good its new so i hope so any way didnt have him long enough for the issues i can think of to kill him unless was a tainted cricket suck monkey butt for sure . Ive been going back and fourth with a dif breeder asking questions as he was getting me a female one now he gonna have to get a male too dammit

madjoe

Premium member
Contacted breeder no warranty as i thought . He raises from a egg and it was 7months old doing good so i can see why no warranty probably something on my end i may have idea gonna make a change prib is its not like a reef cant test with test kits gotta get something live in there and see if it dies which sucks monkey nuts any way got lot coming up so no time wife haveing surgery on friday so be busy taking care of her for few days i will keep ya posted on what we decide might just go with cheaper jacksons wife really wants panthers again but man i hate flushing money away

Tank2379

Contacted breeder no warranty as i thought . He raises from a egg and it was 7months old doing good so i can see why no warranty probably something on my end i may have idea gonna make a change prib is its not like a reef cant test with test kits gotta get something live in there and see if it dies which sucks monkey nuts any way got lot coming up so no time wife haveing surgery on friday so be busy taking care of her for few days i will keep ya posted on what we decide might just go with cheaper jacksons wife really wants panthers again but man i hate flushing money away

Stinks... Well wishes to the wife bro.. Also get what the wife wants she's worth the Panther :p

madjoe

Premium member
So i will tell u what plants r so much cooler then animals lol had one dried up from me moving the misters when i took off the egg crate i watered it and in six hrs was good as new lol. So plan is im ordering a mist king misting system my thinking here is maybe contaminated water from using old reef equipment although cleaned who knows. Will get the system and a new bucket with lid instead of the ten gallon tank . Me and wife talked and we will be going with jacksons this time around although panthers r nice we just love chameleons and until we know wasnt my cage im not putting another 250$ lizard in it if they survive i will build a second cage that can house a female and male panther seperately . If they die well it will be a cool plant tank lol. Kinda weird i always could keep animals alive never plants now its reversed my corals and plants r good animals and fish die lol

madjoe

Premium member
Ive been busy at work but been keeping up with this prodject just finished the new front screen now wife can have easy access to cage and picked up a pair of jacksons

Female dark because this when i first got her she was perturbed lol

Male same perturbed

madjoe

Premium member
Havent updated in while but male died female still alive they werent very good eaters male had breathing issues when i bought em probably wild caught oh well what u gonna do tank still looks great helldiesnt need any animals to look cool lol

DJE

Sorry to hear about the male Joe. Tank looks good with the plants! From far it looked like you had an Owl in the tank

madjoe

Premium member
Sorry to hear about the male Joe. Tank looks good with the plants! From far it looked like you had an Owl in the tank

Thanks its k about the male its kinda like the fish hobby sometimes u just get sick ones now seems like he may of got her sick but time will tell it was my fault for buying wild ones