What ive done to the fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
Female is doing good now found a food she loves unfortunitly not easy to come by and not the cheapest but it keeps her alive

The food lol horn worms

jrpark22000

Premium member
we'd kill the horn worms with a vengeance in the garden, oh how i didn't know their value :rofl:

Glad she's doing well Joe.

adam87

Thanks adam good to c u back on here . U dissapeared for awhile
Hi, joe. I been on here just not posting anything yet, I'll do a tank update later this month. Going to redo my tanks scape first before posting.
Fish's and corals are doing good.

madjoe

Premium member
Well while i was in england the chamleon died so i left tank empty for awhile then i bought nile monitors lol so most the plants r gone and makeing them a pond inside tank now will get pics soon the cement is drying as we speak . Btw ive had the monitors a little while now and they r eating and doing great in that tank they destroyed the plants they to dam fast lol and they like to swim any way so upgrade time lol

jrpark22000

Premium member
Well while i was in england the chamleon died so i left tank empty for awhile then i bought nile monitors lol so most the plants r gone and makeing them a pond inside tank now will get pics soon the cement is drying as we speak . Btw ive had the monitors a little while now and they r eating and doing great in that tank they destroyed the plants they to dam fast lol and they like to swim any way so upgrade time lol
sounds like another cool species tank.

madjoe

Premium member
What's next? Alligator?
Lol no but these do get 6ft by then my igauna be dead though so they can have her cage with some mods of course . Will be sad when she goes had her like ten years now but shes about 14yrs old and dont keep the weight on like she use to ? but thats pretty old since her care before i got her wasnt good had worms and was burnt but after some vet care she pulled through even became nice lol

Ednigma13

Their not going to need a new cage their going to need their own bed room!! ;-)) Have you told your wife about how your going to have to keep frozen rats in the freezer yet?

madjoe

Premium member
Their not going to need a new cage their going to need their own bed room!! ;-)) Have you told your wife about how your going to have to keep frozen rats in the freezer yet?
Yea we have seperate freezer for animal stuff lol she use to feed my snakes frozen rats . I just cant buy live she try to keep as pets lol. As for cage bby time time rhey get big enough my iguana will probably have passed on from old age and i built the closet into a cage for her so plenty of room

madjoe

Premium member
Cool Wife
You have any pictures of the Igauna?
Heres peanut we had her so long she is awsome

Being female she little under 5ft and as big as she will get. R male was 6ft and huge head he passed away at 16yrs old was one of the coolest igs ever didnt even put doors on his cage which was 9ft long btw . He would come on couch and wAtch tv with us and is the only reason peanut didnt eat us she was mean as hell but saw him come buy us and she got curious and in a month all aggression was gone